WE ARE TAKING ACTION TO MAKE SURE OUR CLIENTS & STAFF ARE SAFE
We Will Stay Open
Department of Health has confirmed that personal care services provided for medical and health treatment may continue.
If your booking can’t go ahead or does not meet government guidelines – we will get in touch to inform & reschedule.
We are pleased to inform you that Clinic SIMONE will remain open throughout lockdown. This will enable us to continue to treat as many of our clients as we can, within the parameters of the latest government guidelines.
As a medically-led business, the latest advice allows us to treat as many clients as we are able to, within the parameters of the government guidelines. We are proud to offer our treatments in safe, registered, medically-led, clinical environment, with strict COVID hygiene and safety protocols. This assures our clients that we have the highest standards of safety, hygiene and care, so when you visit us, you have the confidence you will be in the safest hands.
Our team is currently working hard to contact all of our booked-in clients to ensure all treatments and appointments are in line with government guidelines. If you would like to book a consultation or make a new appointment, please be aware that this will now involve a pre-screening process to check your eligibility for treatment under the latest restrictions.
To ensure your safety and safety of our staff we will be asking clients to help follow below:
- Please attend appointment unaccompanied.
- Please download the NHS Track and Trace app prior to your appointment.
- Upon arrival, clients will be asked to wash hands and wear a face covering or mask.
- Please do not bring personal possessions to the clinic. Please limit the wearing of jewellery. Wedding rings may be worn provided hands are kept clear from the face.
- When the treatment is complete, client will be invited to wash hands.
- Maintain 2 metre distance from other people in the clinic as far as is possible.
- Clients to pay by card only or contactless, reducing contact wherever possible and cleaning card machines after use where necessary. If for any reason payment by cash is unavoidable, additional precautions, including hand washing, must be taken.
- Attend appointment 5 minutes early. In some instances clients may be asked to wait in their car until practitioner is ready to see them.
- Clients will be asked to attend with no make-up for facial assessment and treatment and hair removed for laser procedures where appropriate.