Dermal fillers are safe and instant treatment to reduce facial lines and wrinkles. These lines and creases typically begin to appear after the age of 25 and are caused by the natural breakdown of collagen and elastin fibres as we age. This natural breakdown is accelerated by factors such as smoking, sun exposure, stress and poor diet.
Cosmetic fillers have grown to be one of the most popular anti-ageing/beauty treatments available today because they result in an instant and natural-looking beauty lift with very little down-time (typically a day or so of mild redness and swelling). Most popular areas to treat are the nose-to-mouth lines (i.e. nasolabial folds), lips, around mouth, cheeks and between the eyebrows (i.e. glabella).
Today’s wrinkle reduction treatments have come a long way from the first-generation collagen injections. Using products such as hyaluronic acid-based fillers, there is virtually no risk of allergic reaction and the results are much longer-lasting.
Benefits of Dermal Filler Treatment
- Natural Looking: See our Before and After gallery and judge for yourself how natural the results are!
- Instant: Treatment takes less than an hour and results are immediate,
- Safe: Ten’s of millions of Dermal filler treatments have been given for more than 10 years with an exceptionally high safety record,
- Minimal Downtime: Mild redness and swelling typically resolves in a day or two and bruising is unusual, and
- Effective: Removing those deep-set lines and wrinkles truly take years off you!
Areas That Can Be Treated Injectable Fillers
Cosmetic fillers are most often used to plump up lines and wrinkles on the face. They can be used in virtually any area that has suffered a loss of volume, such as the following areas:
1. Forehead/glabella lines between the eyebrows
2. Cheeks and nose-to-mouth lines or nasolabial folds
4. Oral commissures
5. Marionette lines
6. Chin wrinkles